Lake Garda Music Room!
"The fact that children can make beautiful music is less significant than the fact that music can make beautiful children." --Cheryl Lavender
Mr. Tyler A. Boyle
K-4 Classroom Music Teacher
Gr. 4 Choral Director
@LakeGardaMusic on Twitter!
Welcome! My name is Mr. Boyle, and I am the K-4 Classroom Music Teacher & Gr. 4 Choral Director at Lake Garda Elementary School! This website will help you navigate all of the musical explorations we'll have together at The Lake! Please use the menu links to the left to find out more detailed information by grade levels, some more information about me, as well as my contact information.
As always, please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
I look forward to making beautiful music together!
Lake Garda Music Student Goals & Expectations...
1. We are respectful and supportive of our fellow friends & musicians at all times.
2. Excellence & Perfection are not skills…they’re attitudes.
Always enter with a positive attitude!
Always listen to the teacher, our friends, and yourself when speaking/performing.
4. Do not interrupt the teacher or fellow musicians
when they are speaking/performing.
5. Never say “No” the first time…always give it a try, and give it your best shot!
It's perfectly okay to make a mistake, that's how we learn!
6. Take pride in yourself and other musicians when performing!
We all have different gifts and talents!
7. Success doesn’t happen after the first try. Practice & patience are key!
8. Never be afraid to ask a question!
It's ok if you are lost or confused. We are all here to help!
9. Remember, we need to work together as a team to accomplish our goals!
We are always STRONGER TOGETHER!
10. Always walk in prepared to…
have FUN, LEARN, SHARE, EXPLORE, CREATE, ENJOY,
and leave knowing that your
TALENT, KNOWLEDGE, PASSION, & BEING
are enough to...
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD!